Yesterday evening E and I went out for a four mile run together. It was my first evening run in quite a while and this proved to be a reason why. Runkeeper wouldn't start up and work correctly (I later figured out the bluetooth was on for some reason), my iPhone froze about half way through the run and ended up not saving the first half, we ran into construction in Lincoln Park that we didn't know was underway, and it got dark a lot faster than we anticipated.
Luckily, E's Nike+ Sportsband worked and we were able to tell when we reached the four mile mark. In total we did 4.09 miles in just over 44 minutes. With all of the problems that we encountered I am pretty happy with the results and really feel a lot of improvement.
One thing that I am going to have to add back into my routine with some general strength exercises from Coach Jay Johnson. I will have more on those in later posts. He has some great videos and a great website that I will highlight.
I wish I had the Nike+ chart to show the run or Runkeeper's map but oh well. Sometimes things don't always work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment