Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 4

After spending yesterday recovering from my humiliating fall on the ice I was determined to be able to do today's training without falling in the slippery snow. I was successful! Today's regimen was walk five minutes, run 1 minute and then repeat, ending with another 5 minute walk.



As you can see I went over the required 17 minutes and the 2 kilometers which felt great. Taking it slow and easy is paying off thus far. We will see what happens two weeks from now.
- Will I stay on schedule?
- Will I want to keep going?
- Will I feel the training in a negative way?
- Will that pesky pain come back just above my ankle?

At this point I am confident that these questions will be answered in a positive manner. Oh, before I forget... the playlist!

"Lazy Eye" by SilverSun Pickups Silversun Pickups - Carnavas - Lazy Eye
"The Red" by Chevelle Chevelle - Wonder What's Next - The Red
"How Far We've Come" by Matchbox Twenty Matchbox Twenty - Exile On Mainstream - How Far We've Come
"Heavy" by Collective Soul Collective Soul - 7even Year Itch - Greatest Hits 1994-2001 - Heavy
"Anthem of our Dying Day" by Story of the Year Story of the Year - Page Avenue - Anthem of Our Dying Day

No comments: