When you want to achieve something it is vital for success to set small goals towards the final product. As we have seen this week my goal is a twelve week training program designed to slowly put me into good shape beginning with a large amount of walking to longer distances of running. During this time I will place upon myself these types of small goals to motivate myself.
This past Monday I set a goal of working out 15 times in the next four weeks. Nike+ is going to keep track of it just like they do with everything else! Its a great system. So as you can see I am at five workouts (it didn't catch Sunday's) and I am ahead of the required pace. Therefore I can take a day off - but I won't. That would get me off my training schedule - the purpose of this goal is to get the reward of knowing I can do it. Also, Nike+ will give me a medal in my online collection - its fun.
Just another of the great things about Nike+ and helping me stay motivated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment